Base para antena

Radio, telefonia , telegrafia y equipos de transmision y recepcion, utilizados en los vehiculos militares

Moderador: administrador

Base para antena

Notapor bronco74v8 » 13 Feb 2013, 17:48

Alguien tiene las medidas con dibujos para fabricar la base para la antena de loza, para un m38, me refiero a la cuandrada con el refuerzo lateral.

gracias por responder

Flavio
Flavio
MC-M38 y Bantam T3
bronco74v8

Gracias dadas: 0
Gracias recibidas: 0

Notapor m606paz » 16 Feb 2013, 08:30

No es muy clara tu pregunta fabio?

Hay varias bases...

Pode subir una foto para identificarla?

Saludos!
Mariano Paz
Socio n°27
1944 Ariel WNG
1945 Ford FAT
LU4ALM
m606paz

Gracias dadas: 1277
Gracias recibidas: 472

Notapor bronco74v8 » 16 Feb 2013, 09:13

Por su puesto, la que necesito reproducir
base antena modelo: MP 50 se compone de 2 partes.

La tenían los mb-Gpw-m38, yo conseguí la antena de base de loza y me esta faltando la base para mi MC M38.
Agradezco mucho si me puede ayudar algún colega del foro.

Un abrazo y gracias por responder

Flavio

m606paz escribió:No es muy clara tu pregunta fabio?

Hay varias bases...

Pode subir una foto para identificarla?

Saludos!
Flavio
MC-M38 y Bantam T3
bronco74v8

Notapor m606paz » 16 Feb 2013, 09:17

Favio

Ahora entendi!

Yo la tengo colocada en el jeep, pero no lo tengo a mano para hacer plano con medidas... :cry:

Jon Rogers tiene los planos!

http://www.jeepdraw.com/misc.htm
Mariano Paz
Socio n°27
1944 Ariel WNG
1945 Ford FAT
LU4ALM
m606paz

Notapor bronco74v8 » 16 Feb 2013, 09:47

te agradezco, le envie un mail solicitando medidas, ahora te agradezco también si tu me puedes enviar las medidas de la base o algun dibujito que me sirva para reproducir la base y el soporte, ya que otras veces en estos sitios gringos no te responden siempre.

un abrazo

flavio

m606paz escribió:Favio

Ahora entendi!

Yo la tengo colocada en el jeep, pero no lo tengo a mano para hacer plano con medidas... :cry:

Jon Rogers tiene los planos!

http://www.jeepdraw.com/misc.htm
Flavio
MC-M38 y Bantam T3
bronco74v8

Notapor m606paz » 16 Feb 2013, 21:49

Jon Rogers te envia los planos al instante, previo pagarle por Paypal U$S 2 por plano...
Mariano Paz
Socio n°27
1944 Ariel WNG
1945 Ford FAT
LU4ALM
m606paz

Notapor bronco74v8 » 16 Feb 2013, 22:01

ya me los envio, y tambien de españa un amigo los compartio generosamente, ahora yo envié un mail personal solicitando ayuda y no venta, no los quiero para comercializar y en ninguna parte decia nada de pago. Mi mail fue fue a modo de consulta igual como lo publique aquí y en otros foros de camaderia de willys.

Veremos su reacción entonces.

saludos

Flavio

m606paz escribió:Jon Rogers te envia los planos al instante, previo pagarle por Paypal U$S 2 por plano...
Flavio
MC-M38 y Bantam T3
bronco74v8

Notapor Joe » 16 Feb 2013, 22:54

No creo que 2 dolares se pueda considerar comercializar.
Felipe
Socio n° 4
Joe

Gracias dadas: 4
Gracias recibidas: 28

Notapor m606paz » 16 Feb 2013, 23:09

Flavio

Tal vez algunos planos los envia por cortesia pero la idea de Jon de cobrar U$S 2 es para mantener el servicio del servidor de su pagina web.

Estaria bueno, si ya tenes la información y medidas, que las subas a este post! :wink:
Mariano Paz
Socio n°27
1944 Ariel WNG
1945 Ford FAT
LU4ALM
m606paz

Notapor bronco74v8 » 17 Feb 2013, 10:35

El tema no es la cantidad, esto es como si entras a un boliche a consultar si tienen bebidas cola, el tipo no contesta, destapa una, la coloca en la barra y luego te dice, "me debes 1 dólar por ella."

Espero se entienda y no alarguemos el tema, si algo no soy, es tacaño, hay maneras de responder.
Pero bueno
"Pasado pisado."

Flavio

Joe escribió:No creo que 2 dolares se pueda considerar comercializar.
Flavio
MC-M38 y Bantam T3
bronco74v8

Notapor Joe » 17 Feb 2013, 10:43

THE g503.com JeepDraw HOME PAGE

And thanks to Ron Fitzpatrick of g503.com we are able to now include the JeepDraw Home Pages -

www.tranexp.com

- Scroll down below this Notice -

- NOTICE -

As of February 2009, I have put an amount of US$2 nominal fee to send each drawing, this has been brought on by a large volume of multi requests, (some asking for up to 40 drawings per email ) and in an effort to keep things rolling, and also to reduce such requests I have found this to be necessary..

This will come into effect as of March 1st 2009

If you are unsure as to the amount, email me and ask.

I have also lifted the restriction of the Minimum number of drawings that can be send out, provided your email address can handle the sizes, all within reason of course, so don't ask for the lot as some have done. There's no charge for sending photos, or Technical Manual drawings.

*****UNDERSTAND THIS*****
These drawings are for personal use, they cannot be re-transmitted, copied, or used by a second person without prior approval.*Not for Commercial Production. All Drawings are Copyright, with the usual restrictions applying.

JeepDraw..... To be or not to be, that is the question

You do me a disservice by forwarding the drawing to a friend, if you do, and I find out, JeepDraw will be closed permanently. If you do, I will publish your name right here, and you can answer the abusive emails from those who you have just cheated out of ever receiving any drawing in the future.

I choose who I send the drawings to, and I have the last say on the matter.

I have no problem with you taking the drawings to a fabricator to have them make you the part, provided that fabricator does not make more than is required for your vehicle. Understand this fully. If you do not agree with this do not ask for a drawing, if you request a drawing it's assumed you have read this and understood it completely.
If all this is confusing to you or if a Drawing is not listed, Email me, I might be working on it, or it may not be listed.. When requesting drawings, copy and paste the complete drawing name, including the *.gif name if applicable, into the Request Form. This helps to locate them in the library, and avoids delays in sending emails. If all this confuses you, or you have any questions email me. Should you require Photos, to help with construction, Frank, Alasdair, Claude, Mike, and many, many others have sent me pics of parts constructed from the drawings and of Original Parts that could help, so feel free to ask when requesting drawings. My apologies for not mentioning everyone.

Remember Feedback on the drawings helps everyone. Enjoy

Open the Request Form in a new Tab, Copy and paste into that your drawing list INCLUDING the *.gif name from the Sections below. I need the gif name to find the drawing in my files, if you don't include the gif name, I cannot process your request without a long delay while I search for them.

REQUEST FORM

JeepDraw Drawing List

Front Section Front Bumper to Cowl Area

Middle Section Approximately from the Cowl area to behind the front seats

Rear Section Approximately behind the Front Seats to rear Bumperettes - Includes Mounts for M31/M31C , M25,

Hole Locations Location of all Body bolt and Miscellaneous holes in the jeep tub, hood and panels

Standard Markings Stars, Hood Markings, Factory Numbers done to Order

1/2 Ton & 1/4 ton Trailers Panels and parts, Lunette, Handbrake etc.

Miscellaneous
Radio-Tools-Canvas MP50, Miscellaneous Tools and Canvas Items to Make

I am deadly serious about any breach of Copyright, and that includes sharing files, publishing images of the drawings, be aware, I will sue you.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS FINDING A DRAWING, PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT

If you want to make sheet metal pieces and have no way of making neat, clean folds, Click on the link to make a home made Sheet Metal Brake, just right for those small jobs. Other Shop Plans also available from this site at no cost.

Vintage Farm Plans

JeepDraw Home Pages
I do not mind you linking directly to the photos from this site, BUT!...Under no circumstances place photos found on JeepDraw into other photo hosting sites. I consider it stealing.
COLOUR
Felipe
Socio n° 4
Joe

Gracias dadas: 4
Gracias recibidas: 28

Notapor bronco74v8 » 17 Feb 2013, 11:24

Mauricio, al parecer no entendiste lo sucedido o yo no supe expresar correctamente mi sentir ante lo sucedido, este libro de información es el mismo que tengo yo en mi mail, lamentablemente te llega con la cuenta a pagar luego que ya te envió los planos, cappichi?

Insisto no tengo problemas en pagar los 2 dolares que pide por ellos, y así lo hare, el tema es la forma de proceder, perfectamente podría enviar antes esa información (cosa que no hace) y luego si aceptas los términos, te envíe los planos para hacer el correspondiente deposito.

Con todo respeto, tema para mi esta cerrado y ya aprendi, que no puedes a cualquiera consultar, ya que te puedes llevar alguna sorpresa y lo que se consulta como cortesia se puede transformar en una venta.

Como para muchos socios, colegas y amigos, esto es solo un hobbie y muy caro, como dice mi padre es un alcancia (chanchito), con la diferencia que solo pones monedas y nunca mas las recuperas.

un abrazo Mauricio y suerte

Flavio

Joe escribió:THE g503.com JeepDraw HOME PAGE

And thanks to Ron Fitzpatrick of g503.com we are able to now include the JeepDraw Home Pages -

www.tranexp.com

- Scroll down below this Notice -

- NOTICE -

As of February 2009, I have put an amount of US$2 nominal fee to send each drawing, this has been brought on by a large volume of multi requests, (some asking for up to 40 drawings per email ) and in an effort to keep things rolling, and also to reduce such requests I have found this to be necessary..

This will come into effect as of March 1st 2009

If you are unsure as to the amount, email me and ask.

I have also lifted the restriction of the Minimum number of drawings that can be send out, provided your email address can handle the sizes, all within reason of course, so don't ask for the lot as some have done. There's no charge for sending photos, or Technical Manual drawings.

*****UNDERSTAND THIS*****
These drawings are for personal use, they cannot be re-transmitted, copied, or used by a second person without prior approval.*Not for Commercial Production. All Drawings are Copyright, with the usual restrictions applying.

JeepDraw..... To be or not to be, that is the question

You do me a disservice by forwarding the drawing to a friend, if you do, and I find out, JeepDraw will be closed permanently. If you do, I will publish your name right here, and you can answer the abusive emails from those who you have just cheated out of ever receiving any drawing in the future.

I choose who I send the drawings to, and I have the last say on the matter.

I have no problem with you taking the drawings to a fabricator to have them make you the part, provided that fabricator does not make more than is required for your vehicle. Understand this fully. If you do not agree with this do not ask for a drawing, if you request a drawing it's assumed you have read this and understood it completely.
If all this is confusing to you or if a Drawing is not listed, Email me, I might be working on it, or it may not be listed.. When requesting drawings, copy and paste the complete drawing name, including the *.gif name if applicable, into the Request Form. This helps to locate them in the library, and avoids delays in sending emails. If all this confuses you, or you have any questions email me. Should you require Photos, to help with construction, Frank, Alasdair, Claude, Mike, and many, many others have sent me pics of parts constructed from the drawings and of Original Parts that could help, so feel free to ask when requesting drawings. My apologies for not mentioning everyone.

Remember Feedback on the drawings helps everyone. Enjoy

Open the Request Form in a new Tab, Copy and paste into that your drawing list INCLUDING the *.gif name from the Sections below. I need the gif name to find the drawing in my files, if you don't include the gif name, I cannot process your request without a long delay while I search for them.

REQUEST FORM

JeepDraw Drawing List

Front Section Front Bumper to Cowl Area

Middle Section Approximately from the Cowl area to behind the front seats

Rear Section Approximately behind the Front Seats to rear Bumperettes - Includes Mounts for M31/M31C , M25,

Hole Locations Location of all Body bolt and Miscellaneous holes in the jeep tub, hood and panels

Standard Markings Stars, Hood Markings, Factory Numbers done to Order

1/2 Ton & 1/4 ton Trailers Panels and parts, Lunette, Handbrake etc.

Miscellaneous
Radio-Tools-Canvas MP50, Miscellaneous Tools and Canvas Items to Make

I am deadly serious about any breach of Copyright, and that includes sharing files, publishing images of the drawings, be aware, I will sue you.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS FINDING A DRAWING, PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT

If you want to make sheet metal pieces and have no way of making neat, clean folds, Click on the link to make a home made Sheet Metal Brake, just right for those small jobs. Other Shop Plans also available from this site at no cost.

Vintage Farm Plans

JeepDraw Home Pages
I do not mind you linking directly to the photos from this site, BUT!...Under no circumstances place photos found on JeepDraw into other photo hosting sites. I consider it stealing.
COLOUR
Flavio
MC-M38 y Bantam T3
bronco74v8

Notapor m606paz » 17 Feb 2013, 13:09

Favio

Esto es un foro y quedate tranquilo , que sucede muchas veces que las cosas no se interpretan, como la sentis y expresarias verbalmente.

Lo importante es que conseguiste los datos para fabricar y reproducir la base.

Como te puse en otro post , genera uno con la restauracion de tu M38 asi como podes ver en otros ejemplos de restauracion de otros foristas.

Cerramos este post y esperamos novedades de tu restauracion.

Saludos! :wink:
Mariano Paz
Socio n°27
1944 Ariel WNG
1945 Ford FAT
LU4ALM
m606paz

Volver a Radios y Comunicaciones